Friday, October 28, 2011

Concert Nail Art

It was the first week of August 2011 when I passed the audition for a concert that was held in our university. I was assigned to sing price tag which was also my audition piece. Because of the fashion statement of Jessie J, I came up to this nail art which I wore on the concert.

(Sorry for the low quality image, I didn't have a DSLR camera)

I would like to share how I made my original nail art. Here are the materials:
-colorless nail polish
-black nail polish
-fake different-sized crystals (the crystal stickers for cellphone design)

First, put a colorless nail polish on your nails to make the base to preserve the nail color.
Second, put the black nail polish and make a second coating.
Third, put the fake crystals. Note, put the fake crystals while the polish is wet to help the crystals stick on your nails.
Fourth, put again the colorless polish for the finishing.


It actually didn't necessary to have a pattern in putting the crystals. You can experiment on your own. On what do you think looks beautiful.

I made this all by myself. I'm doing most of my things all by myself and I love it!




Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment